Admission to school is mainly in LKG. Admission to other classes depends on the vacancies that arise due to withdrawals.
The following are the criteria that are considered while admitting a child.
- Age of children who are admitted to the school at the beginning of the academic year, I June is as follows.
- LKG-3.5 Years plus
- UKG-4.5 Years plus
- Class-I-5.5 Years plus
- Other classes commensurate with the class / level.Birth certificate issued by the Muncipal /Panchayat( Original and Photocopy). Latter will be retained in the school.
- One passport size photograph. That is to be pasted in the admission form.
- Parents who accept the process of admission undertaken by the school, they will abide by the decision taken by the school authorities.
- For Standard II and above they must submit the transfer certificate and report card from the school they last attended.
- School transport facility is available through the following routes.
- Those parents who require the school transport facility must register the seats and submit the application form in the office at the time of admission.